We offer service and/or product-based businesses a singular point of contact for planning, creative design, marketing and business development. No matter what stage your company is at Start-up versus mature operation, we have the experience and insight to help.
• Generating new business!
• Sales & Marketing
• Market Research
• Marketing Message Development
• Business plan & marketing plans
• Business growth measurement tools
• Marketing & Strategy Planning
• Manufacturer's Representative Program
• Internet marketing
• Sales Lead Generation
• Mentoring to business owners
• Business management development
• Business turnaround and rescue
• Deal making & Exit planning
Stage 1 of Business Evaluation
Stage 3 Implementation
We’ll appraise, investigate and research your market, your competitors and the factors absolutely critical to your growth potential and ultimate success. . Defining a road map will aid you in uncovering opportunities and revealing hidden assets that may be quickly capitalized and refined.
Stage 2 Planning
Business owners and business management should always be working towards a goal, usually captured in a business plan. Often businesses though lack direction for various reasons, are allowed to ‘drift’ from one year to the next. Without objectives and a focus on how the objective will be attained, the business will risk stagnation or decline.
The output from the planning process should provide more than words and numbers.
There should be:
1. Ownership of the key deliverables in the plan
2. An agreed process of review of actual results
3. A means of measuring performance
4. A process for taking any necessary corrective actions.
CVG Strategy can serve as your Sales Manager and represent your company to new accounts, or help you develop your in-house team to enhanced performance levels.
By choosing CVG Strategy to help you expand your customer base, you benefit by seeing:
• Your sales boosted
• Improved cost effectiveness
• Increased profit margins
• Improved Performance of your marketing campaigns
• The potential benefits of joint venture opportunities
• Your business will be more efficient
• Enjoyment return to your workspace - happy employees work harder.
• An exit strategy developed
Market development, outsourced sales and marketing, market research.